Sunday, September 6, 2009

I blame it on Food Network

When I read the post on my favorite cupcake blog Cupcakes Take the Cake, I got really excited - I immediately forwarded the post to my hubby and a few friends and I started planning how I was going to spend my long weekend baking some creations to photograph.

I "designed" last night and selected 6 creations to bake and decorate today and tomorrow. My friend Ronda Sells is going to take the photos for me tomorrow and I'll get my packet together to send in.

So what cupcakes am I creating?
  • candied sunflower and honey
  • chocolate covered kirsch
  • mojito
  • butter, scotch and rum
  • coffee, kahlua and cream
  • champagne dream mini wedding cakes
and there might be a surprise 7th item, but well see...

Stay posted for some pictures and notes and get ready to cheer me on!!!

No comments: